500WATT POWER AMPLIFIER CIRCUIT SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
There are some important updates to this project, as shown below. Recent testing has shown that with the new ON Semi transistors it is possible to obtain a lot more power than previously. The original design was very conservative, and was initially intended to use 2SA1492 and 2SC3856 transistors (rated at 130W) - with 200W (or 230W) devices, some of the original comments and warnings have been amended to suit.
Rangkaian 500Watt Power Amplifier Skema Rangkaian 500Watt Power Amplifier
* This amplifier is not trivial, despite its small size and apparent simplicity. The total DC is over 110V (or as much as 140V DC!), and can kill you.
* The power dissipated is such that great care is needed with transistor mounting.
* The single board P68 is capable of full power duty into 4 Ohm loads, but only at the lower supply voltage.
* For operation at the higher supply voltage, you must use the dual board version.
* There is NO SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTION. The amp is designed to be used within a subwoofer or other speaker enclosure, so this has not been included. A short on the output will destroy the amplifier.
500Watt Power Amplifier There are some important updates to this project, as shown below. Recent testing has shown that with the new ON Se...
This Power amplifier circuit produces output power up to 300 watts ( 8ohms) pada masing-masing channelnya. It is a high fidelity audio power...
STK 4192 POWER AMPLIFIER 50 WATT STEREO CIRCUIT SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM * The STK4102II series (STK4192II) and STK4101V series (high-grade ty...
DIGITAL SPEEDOMETER CIRCUIT SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM This circuit serves to show the speed of the vehicle in kmph. An opaque disc is mounted on th...